It is quite simple to pack a bike bag in case you need it. So, if you’re going cycling or commuting in the city and you want to keep your items safe, you can pick up an amazing small bike handlebar bag for your bicycle. We have come up with these products that are available on the market. These bike bags are made from high-quality materials and will surely be long-lasting as well as durable too.
|Acmind Bike Phone Mount Bag||4.6|
|WOTOW Bike Handlebar Bag||4.5|
|ROCKBROS Top Tube Bike Bag Waterproof Bicycle Bag||4.5|
|WILD MAN Bike Phone Mount Bag||4.5|
|OPAMOO Bike Phone Front Frame Bag||4.5|
|Roam Phone Bag Bike Mount||4.4|
Benefit of Small Bike Handlebar Bags
There are a lot of benefits to small bike handlebar bags. Some benefits include:
- They protect your belongings from the elements
- They can be used as a handlebar or frame
- They make it easier to carry your phone
- You can easily hold many smaller essentials too
- Padded for security
- Easy to install
- Can use as shoulder bag
- Easy mounting system
- Transparent sensitive touch screen access option
- Many have pockets for water bottles or sunglasses
- Waterproof handlebar bag Easy to use, just put your phone into the slot and it’s secure
Why Carry a Bike Handlebar Bag?
Bike handlebar bags come in a wide price range, with some bags costing as little as $10. The main reason you would want to carry a bike bag is because it makes your ride more enjoyable.
It’s also fun for people watching on the road or sitting down at restaurants and cafés when you pop out of nowhere holding this great piece of equipment strapped to your body.
The best reason why bike handlebar bags are popular is that they don’t require a bicycle rack, and they fit to almost any bike with its quick release system.
This makes them useful for travel as well. It’s also a good way to organize all your essentials when you’re on the move. You can easily store your phone, wallet, change, and snacks inside a handlebar bag.
It is a good idea to carry a bike handlebar bag with you if you ride frequently, especially if you commute.
7 Best Small Bike Handlebar Bag Reviews
1. Acmind Bike Phone Mount Bag
- No more fumbling with a phone on the ground or in a pocket
- The touch screen is sensitive and can still be used with a protective case
- The protective case is waterproof
- A sun visor is built in to protect your device from sun exposure
- Large capacity for most phones
The Acmind Bike Phone Mount Bag is an easy to install and quick release case that will protect your mobile from damage when riding in wet conditions or taking the phone out for a ride.
The large capacity pouch provides you with a convenient place to store a number of accessories such as maps, keys and phone cards. The sun visor allows you to shield your phone from the sun. This is perfect for taking calls in direct sunlight.
2. WOTOW Bike Handlebar Bag
- The material is mud-proof and water-resistant
- The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry around.
- There are silver reflective stripes that help provide safety for you and car drivers.
- T-shape hook & loop straps can be used to secure your belongings.
- The transparent touch screen is an excellent way to stay connected on the road without distracting yourself.
WOTOW Bike Handlebar Bag is a high quality, easy-to-carry bag that is easy to install and remove from the bike. It can be used for both road and mountain bike. It has a 3L main pocket and side extra pocket with metal zipper for your small tools, cellphone, key, wallet, etc.
With the hook & loop strap and T-shape hook & loop strap, it is easy to install and remove from your bike, suitable for most kinds of bicycles.
3. ROCKBROS Top Tube Bike Bag Waterproof Bicycle Bag
- Protects your phone from the rain, snow, mud and dust.
- You can check messages with touch screen capabilities.
- You can listen to music without missing a beat with a slender pouch.
- It’s compact and attaches securely to your bike with Velcro straps.
- The design is sleek and looks good on any bike.
It is a plug-in, adjustable backpack style case that works with all bike frames. The VR (Vehicle Rack) top tube extended holders are perfect for toting around your GPS or maps. It’s quick and simple to use and has a convenient belt loop at the top of the pack.
This is a high quality phone case with a visor outside and velcro pads inside to keep your phone stable and to let you see the screen clearly. The case has enough room for a long ride with a mesh compartment for your other essentials, and a clear window for your GPS.
4. WATERFLY Bike Frame Bag
- This bag is made of polyester, mesh, and plastic
- The material is waterproof and has dual zippers for easy access
- You are able to fit it on almost any bike frame
- It comes with a Velcro strap that you can use to secure the bag to your bike for easy transportation
Waterfly Bike Frame Bag is a smart bike phone bag that keeps your mobile safe, sound and visible. The best transparent waterproof phone case with a visor that’s designed to keep your phone stable and allow you to see the screen clearly while using maps. It has a large mesh compartment in the main pouch for storing long rides, a charger, a USB cable, and other things.
5. WILD MAN Bike Phone Mount Bag
- Durable and waterproof material
- Great design and color
- It has Big room to hold your everyday day items and phone.
- Adjustable Velcro Straps for easy installation and release
WILD MAN Bike Phone Mount Bag is a high — sensitivity touch screen case with Velcro pads inside. This bike phone bag is great for keeping your phone stable and allows you to see the screen clearly and operate your smartphone without taking it out while riding, such as GPS operation, using Strata and maps, answering the phone etc. It can be used for both road and mountain bike.
6. OPAMOO Bike Phone Front Frame Bag
- Securely mounts your phone to the front of the bike
- The waterproof bag design prevents water from getting in
- It has a zippered compartment on top for accessories
The top tube bike bag has enough inside room for long rides, holds a lot of stuff like cellphone, charger, power bank, USB cable, bicycle repair tools, small tire pump. Perfect compatible with cellphones below
7. Roam Phone Bag Bike Mount
- The Roam is durable, practical, and lightweight, perfect for use with any bike or motorcycle
- It’s compatible with all smartphones up to 6 inches wide
- Secure the Roam to your bike with the included straps or clip it on with an elastic band
Roam phone bag bike mount is a water – proof cell phone pouch for a bike It can be used on any bike, and any type of device. This is a fully waterproof phone holder. You don’t need to worry about damaging your phone in wet or rainy weather. It has instant device access. It’s possible to operate your device while you ride, or make a call in an emergency.
Which small bike handlebar bag is the best for me?
There are many types of bike handlebar bags available on the market. Some come with waterproof material, some have more storage space, and some are cheaper than others.
If you are someone who travels a lot on your bike or is always looking for ways to carry things, then it is best to go for a bag that has plenty of storage space and can be attached to the bike’s handlebars easily.
If you don’t mind paying more money for a better quality product then it would be better to go for a bag that comes with waterproof material.
Otherwise, I suggest that you should buy bags with straps and fewer pieces for attaching to the bike’s handlebars. It would be cheaper in this case because there is no need to buy additional items such as the turbo block system attachment.
However, strap type bicycle handlebar bag can unravel way too easily when not on your back (unless you always carry it around tightly or use an adjustable strap). So they are better suitable if used while off-roading to protect your belongings from being stolen by other people.
Which type of small bike handlebar bag is better: shoulder strap or backpack style?
A backpack style bike handlebar bag is a more comfortable option for carrying your gear around. It will not weigh you down and it is less likely to cause back pain when worn over the shoulder.
A shoulder strap type of bike handlebar bag has better security features, such as securing your belongings with a lock and providing quick access to the inside of the bag.
The only downside to a backpack style bike handlebar bag is that it can be difficult to reach things inside it if you need them quickly, but this can be mitigated by taking a smaller bag or using an external frame pack instead.
How can I choose a good small bike handlebar bag?
One of the most important things to consider when buying a bike handlebar bag is the size.
You need to make sure that your bicycle handlebar bag can fit on your handlebars and not interfere with the brakes or gears. If you want a backpack style bike handlebar bag, then it needs to be able to accommodate both shoulder straps and still be able to zip up for easy access.
It is also important that you choose a product made from quality materials such as leather, canvas, or durable plastic materials so that it will last longer and have better performance than others.
How do you attach a Revelate handlebar harness?
1. First, attach the band of the bag over your handlebar and then pass it through a ziptie ( you can use 2 to make sure everything stays firmly attached)
2. Don’t block your brake or shifter with straps by restringing first before being fastened .
The small bike handlebar bag is one of the essential accessories that you should carry while cycling. Bike handlebar bags are usually made of nylon, canvas or leather and come in various shapes and sizes. You can choose a small bike handlebar bag that is designed to fit your needs. So that you can protect your phone and keep your phone dry during or in the event of an accident.
A bag mounted on your bike is convenient and improves road safety due to hands-free use of a cell phone while riding, as well as visibility that’s great for motorists and other cyclists who may pass by you at any time. Which type of small bike handlebar bag do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below!
Are handlebar bags good?
Yes, they are! Bike handlebar bags add extra security to your phone as most of them come equipped with a high-impact plastic back and multiple straps for secure tightness.
Do handlebar bags affect handling?
Bike handlebar bags should not affect the handling of your bike. They have a good balance and weight distribution which makes them easy to use while on road.
Which bike handlebars are most comfortable?
You can use any bike handles. But the real key is to find a bag that fits it correctly and secures the phone securely.